An independent, family owned and managed business with nearly 4 decades in the motorcycle trade – Pitstop Motorcycles is the one stop shop for motorcycles in Hull.
The business was founded in 2016, when the team branched off from Spares Unlimited after the sad passing of Derek Lockwood. Today, the family-run business specialises in all things motorcycle related, offering motorcycles from the world’s major manufacturers, in addition to high quality motorcycle parts, components and spares and motorcycle gear from leading brands.
We specialise in:
· Oils and lubricants
· New genuine parts and pattern parts
· Road clothing and helmets
· Air filters and oil filters
· Road pattern parts
· Custom parts
· Motorcycle service parts
· Components, accessories and other items
In addition, we also offer a full motorcycle recovery service, picking up and delivering motorcycles to any workshop across Hull and the surrounding area.
Committed to looking after all our customers and to providing the very best in personal, expert service, Pit Stop is here for all your motorcycle needs. Come to Pitstop and you will benefit from:
· Value for money – competitive prices on a wide variety of high quality motorcycles, parts, gear and helmets
· Friendly service – from a dedicated family team of motorcycle experts with more than 35 years of experience
· Quality bikes – high quality motorcycles from the world’s leading manufacturers
· Extensive Choice – with a huge range of products in stock or available for next day ordering
· Nationwide shipping – quick, competitively-priced delivery across the UK and beyond
For additional information about Pit Stop, our products and services, please visit the shop today, call us on 01482 241124 or email [email protected].