Menu
Your Cart

THROTTLES & CABLES

DescriptionItem type – Standard clutch cableMaterial type – High quality sliding cableTotal length – 1050mmOuter cable length (including thread) – 950mmInner cable travel length – 95mmColour – Black/silverEasy to install, no instruction included.Please check the specifications above to make sure it ..
£9.99
Ex Tax:£9.99
DescriptionItem type – Standard adjustable clutch cableMaterial type – High quality sliding cableTotal length – 1150mmOuter cable length (including thread) – 1070mmExposed inner cable length – 80mmColour – Black/silverEasy to install, no instruction included.Please check the specifications above to ..
£9.99
Ex Tax:£9.99
PIT BIKE THROTTLE CABLE M10 ADJUSTABLE
Hot Out Of Stock
DescriptionThis M10 version cable fits 95% of pit bikes, we also sell the M8 version that fits the other 5% of bikes.Item type – Standard adjustable throttle cableMaterial type – High quality sliding gas cableTotal length – 950mmOuter cable length (including thread) – 825mm – 835mm (central adjuster..
£12.99
Ex Tax:£12.99
PIT BIKE THROTTLE HOUSING & TUBE
2-3 Days
DescriptionGenuine OEM throttle assembly to fit a range of bikes including all models with a OEM throttle assembly or 22mm handle bars.Included in the set:1 x throttle housing1 x throttle tube..
£12.99
Ex Tax:£12.99
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)